Thursday, April 4, 2013

A blog about me not blogging

Oh hey there friends! I was going to write about Rome tonight but then I realized that I have to pack for Prague tomorrow, choose a topic for my Econ final paper, and learn Czech so unfortunately that whole blogging thing is probably not going to happen. Well except for what I'm doing right now.

Eventually you will hear about Rome. Probably some time next year. Prague you won't hear about until I retire. Provence may never happen. Just kidding. It will. It just might not be until after I turn in these two final papers. At the end of April. Which is way too soon! Ah!!! Where does time go???

Also, just letting you know I will be in Prague tomorrow afternoon through Monday evening so I will be out of reach except my cell phone.

Ok, well that's all I had to say... I was going to show you a picture of Fluffy on the roof of St. Peter's Basilica looking out over Rome but it won't load, so that will have to wait until my actual Rome blog. Guess you have to read it now! I've added that magical air of intrigue! Or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment